For best optical performance,it is imperative that all optical fiber connections are clean and free of contaminants. An easy to use fiber cleaning tool becomes a necessity for both installers as well as fiber optic technicians and troubleshooters.
With Fluke Networks IBC OneClick Cleaners, harmful contaminants are easily removed from a wide variety of connector types. Even with no training, field technicians and fiber installers can use a simple insertion and push motion to remove residue, debris and dust that can nega- tively impact network performance. These cleaners are great complements to the existing Fluke Networks fiber optic solvent pen, cleaning cube and cleaning kits for all fiber environments.
The IBC OneClick Cleaner family is specifi- cally designed to provide a cost effective solution for most bulkhead connectors and end-faces, including MPO/MTP connectors.
The Fluke Networks IBCTM OneClick Cleaners are a family of mechanical cleaning tools designed to clean fiber optic connector end faces on patch cables, within adapters or patch panels. These IBCTM OneClick Cleaners are molded with an antistatic material and use a novel dry cleaning strand that gently sweeps and removes harmful contaminants from the connector without damaging the connector end face. These tools are particularly effective at removing contaminants during fiber optic installation that include:
• Road Dust (ISO 12103-1) • Skin Oil Residue
• Salt Water Residue
• Alcohol Residue
• Vegetable Residue
• Graphite dryer Lint
• Hand Lotion
• Distilled Water Residue
The IBC OneClick 1.25mm Cleaner is designed to clean LC, LC secure keyed and MU connectors while the OneClick 2.5mm Cleaner is used to clean SC, ST, FC and E2000 connectors with either UPC or APC polished ferrules. Unlike traditional swab cleaners that rely on the technique of the user, the IBC OneClick Cleaners provide consistent cleaning every time. The user can easily en- gage the cleaner using a simple push motion and the user will hear a “click” sound when the process is completed.
• Simple pushing motion to engage tool
• Audible CLICK to alert the user when tool is fully engaged IBC OneClick Cleaner Tools - 2.5mm, 1.25mm and MPO
• Clean over 500 end faces per unit
• Tip extender to 208mm for hard to reach
• Crush resistant to over 250N
• Impact resistant to survive drops over 1.5m
The MPO Cleaner is designed for cleaning the fiber arrays on MPO/MTP® based connectors. This tool is capable of cleaning MT based connector systems loaded in a bulkhead adapter and on unmated cable assemblies. The IBCTM OneClick MPO Cleaners will clean both female (no guide pin) and male (with steel guide pin) patch panel. The tool will also clean both flat polished multimode and 8 ̊ angled singlemode MT ferrules.
• Simple dial turn engagement that is easy to operate
• Audible CLICK to alert the operator when cleaning is completed
• Clean over 600 end faces per unit
• Cleans male and female MT ferrule
• Nozzle is keyed for precise alignment ofthe cleaning tip to the fiber array
• Alignment cap lid opens for cleaning the unmated connectors
Pour obtenir des informations techniques et tarifaires, vous pouvez utiliser ce formulaire :